After hours, a registered vet tech is on call to answer your questions if needed.
- When warranted, the doctor or staff may recommend you go directly to the CARE Center or MedVet where 24/7 emergency care is available.
- New Care Center clients can pre-register to help expedite any possible visits.
- Healthy Pet offers some helpful information on Pet Emergencies to help you prepare.
- ASPCA Poison Control As the premier animal poison control center in North America, the APCC is your best resource for any animal poison-related emergency, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. (Consultation fee may apply)
- Pet Poison Helpline – Pet Poison Helpline is a 24-hour service available throughout North America and the Caribbean for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet. We have the ability to help every pet, with all types of poisonings, 24 hours a day. Our knowledge and expertise will put your mind at ease when dealing with a potential emergency. Pick up a free cling in our office to post on your refrigerator!
PLEASE NOTE – while we are open M-F @ 7:30 am, appointments do not start until 9 am or later. We may not have a doctor on site until appointment time. If you need help determining if your pet needs emergency care or not, a registered veterinary technician will be available to see your pet and help you decide it if is best for your pet to stay with us for the day or go directly to the CARE Center or Medvet.