I am so glad you came back! Ready to work your brain? Let’s see how much you’ve learned this month on senior wellness for cats and dogs.
True or False
- Dogs and cats age more quickly, so 6 months is more like 3.5 to 5 years in human life. T F
- Senior Wellness plans are for canines only. T F
- Blood tests are not included in the senior wellness plans. T F
- Periodontal disease is the most common disease among dogs and cats. T F
- Some signs to watch for in your senior pet are
- loss of house training, confusion or disorientation, and playfulness.
- increased thirst, skin changes, and confusion or disorientation.
- skin changes, sleeping on the floor, and loss of house training.
- The following exams can help detect problems before they advance:
- blood tests and food allergy tests.
- dental exams and breathing tests.
- eye exams and blood tests.
- Liberty Veterinary Hospital recommends _____ exams a year for senior pets.
- ___________ can destroy gums, tissue and bones in teeth.
- Dogs and cats need their teeth brushed ________.
- LVH wellness exams are there to help ___________ problems before they become serious.
Leave A Comment