Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy:
- For the convenience of all of our patients and staff, we require 24 hours’ notice whenever you need to cancel an appointment, surgery or dental. Getting cancellation information in advance allows us to schedule and serve other patients.
- Boarding requires 48-hour cancellation notice.
- If you arrive late for an exam, you may need to reschedule your appointment to be courteous to other clients. If you are late, but we are still able to see you that day, please be aware that you will be considered a “work in”, so your appointment may be delayed.
- If you have missed or canceled appointments and/or boarding without sufficient notice multiple times, you will be required to pay a $100 non-refundable deposit before scheduling future appointments or reservations. This deposit will be applied to your invoice at check out. The deposit will be forfeited if you miss or cancel without sufficient notice, and a new deposit will be required before rescheduling.
- Emergencies will be taken into consideration but are solely at our discretion.
Please refrain from using cell phones during your visit.